Friday 14 June 2013

Six Word Memoir #1



Authors Note

This picture was taken last year while my mom was at country fest. As you can tell she likes her beer, as do I. I find it pretty impressive that a woman of her age can go to country fest and this year will be my first year there too, and I plan on double fisting most of the time. Me and my mom have a very close relationship, and growing up without a father my mom has always given me the guidelines and she has always worked very hard to support our family. She is almost like a mother and a father to me but she is also my best friend, she can cheer me up, but oh can she ever get me angry. We have our differences from time to time but I will always love my mom unconditionally, and when the time comes where she can't take care of herself anymore, I will gladly help her out, just like she did when I was unable. So drinks up mom

No comments:

Post a Comment