Saturday 1 June 2013

Twitter Fiction

1) Today's the day. Finally get to see my dad again #2LongYears
2) Really looking forward to this lunch date, not too sure where we're going yet though
3) I hope its Boston Pizza! No Space Aliens! No Chuck E Cheese
4) He e said he would be here at 2, its 1:45 #Anxious #HurryUp
5) Its only 2:30, I'm sure he will be here soon #ProbablyGettingMeAGift
6) Ok he's here, and it's 4, no gift, beer bottles everywhere
7) I wonder where we're going, I wonder how drunk he is, can he drive?
8)1,2,3,4,5,6,7 beer bottles
9) #RestaurantOfChoice Gizzy's.. Definitely not my first pick #Classy
10)Don't you have to be 18 to get into bars... I'm 12
11)"Back already" they yell as we walk in. There's no way he would have brought all 7 beers with him
12) Why am i here, I see why i never see him #MomComeGetMe
13) Dad's calling over the bartender, why does he need another drink
14) "No more, your cut off, your with your kids for christs sake" #DadsNotHappy
15) He's trying to fight the bartender #WhatIsHappening #PleaseGetMeOut
16) I need to go home #Anyone #Please
17) The whole bar is in this now, trying to calm him down
18) Why did I come? Why did we come here? A bar? #I'mStill12
19) We're in his truck, he stormed off, if he can't drink anymore there is no way he should drive.
20) He is swerving everywhere, he is for sure too drunk to drive #AngerIsn'tHelping
21) The cops are trying to pull us over, dad's trying to get away
22) 4 calls to mom, 0 answers. 0/4
23) He's going way to fast, he can't control his truck
24) What happened? Why am I in this bed? Where's my dad?
25) 36 hours I was out, we got in a car crash
26) Dad's dead

No comments:

Post a Comment