Friday 14 June 2013

Six Word Memoir #3



Authors Note

       Everybody loves milk, maybe not white, but everybody loves chocolate. I am a man of both tastes, sometimes I like a nice glass of white milk to dip my cookies in, and other times a good tall glass of chocolate milk hits the spot, like after a good workout. I will always drink the white milk, but me and I'm sure a lot of other people can agree with me, that if I had a white milk and a chocolate milk in front of me, I would pick the chocolate over white any day. I'm not even sure why I made this into a 6 word memoir, maybe I was just really craving a chocolate milk, and it helps brighten up the mood from all the other depressing ones. All I know is, white milks good, but chocolate milk is always going to be better. Unless its expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment